Bilingual psychiatrist trained at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, OH. Eight years of work related experience in a clinical patient care environment with a solid understanding of biological and physiological principles. Eight years of teaching experience in medical courses.
- Strong analytical skills; easily assess conditions, performing diagnosis and implementing appropriate intervention
- Proven record of reliability and responsibility; excellent teaching and coaching abilities
- Relate very well to people from a variety of culture and socio-economical conditions.
- Readily develop rapport with patients, families, staff and other health care professionals
- Bilingual: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Alma Behavioral Group, Orlando, FL Psychiatrist - 5/2013 - Current Central Florida Behavioral Hospital, Orlando, FL Independent Psychiatrist - 5/2013 - Current Central Florida Behavioral Hospital, Orlando, FL Staff psychiatrist - 09/2011 - 04/2013 North Coast Behavioral State Hospital, Cleveland, OH Psychiatrist - 12/2010 - 08/2011 Portage Path Psychiatry Emergency Unit, Akron, OH Psychiatrist - 01/2011 - 08/2011 Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH Psychiatry Residency program - 09/2007 - 08/2011